« Home | .L.O.V.E. » | New Blogger »

Tagged By Honey

Tagged By Honey™
10 things that you dont know about me :


  • ana ensanh 5yaleeyh ela ab3d el7dood , b3edh 3n elwa83ya oo hatha elle mdhwrne
  • i love to be loved by sommone shaay akeed ;p
  • i adore the sea
  • I Just finished collage, wna6ra elw`6efa ;)
  • light blue Is My Fave Color
  • a3sh8 shay esmh cookies
  • akbr w7da mn e5wanee ;)
  • a7b shay asmh hdoooo2, ma7b elgrgh wel 7nh
  • I Hate to be under pressure "I REALLY DO HATE THAT :"

I Tag

MishMisha - Q8ya - Cosimfree911 - Aurora - Sexy Cow - 2 u all

Labels:

great list my dear ;**
hope u find a job soon my dear
love ya :*

thnx yagalbee ...

tslmeen fdetg .. i love you 2 baby ;**

HaLaW Nice List
Me 2 A7eb El COOKIES ;P

Shousha™

hlaa feg ;)

ambeee shle y3thbna `3erhm ;Pp

rooo7e eshtree 1 dozen mn fudrukeez :× ambeeee 3thab ;p

Y3ny roman6eqeya!? :P

I Hate sea... And mabrook el takharoj ;)

ايييه انا بعد احب اللون الازرق :(

واحب الكوكي

واحب الهدوء

بس احب اقرق :×

اي ومبروك على التخرج وعقبال ما نشوفج متوظفه بمكان الي الكل يحسدج عليه وبعدين يصكونج عين ويغيرون وظيفتج وبعدين ترفعين شكوى وتصير سالفه طويله :P

لا اتغشمر الله يوفقج انشالله

(قرقهههههههههههه اسكت شويه)

I enjoyed reading your list :) nice blog as well.

Hmmm about ur fav color! I thought it's red!

ياااا ه ياااا ليدي ... ساعه وأنا أفك الخط !!! شوفي حبيبتي أدخليين بعض الكلمات بهذه الطريقه أوكي ... بس مووو بوست كاااامل !!! يا تكتبين عربي يا أنجليزي حتى لوو تكتبين صيني بلييز
:0

ألحين ما عندي وقت أفك الخط أرجعلج بعديين
:)

ZiZoTiMe

lool .. t8dr t8ol ;Pp

alla ybarek feek ;)

outlaw

looooooooool .. esmlaaa 3laaay

la 3ade e8r8 bs mn `3er 7nh oo rnh ;pP

♀ L's brain ♀

i love red and i adore it .. but the color that i feel relax when i see it it is the light blue ;)


dilli o milli

loooool .. soooooooooory sweeety :$

thnx aloot for all of you ;)

i wish i see you again & again ;)

Cute list red lady...
Be sure to watch out for mine :)

It seems we have a lot in common :D
Except that I don't like cookies that much!
And I read in your profile that you like Agatha which I do too! I have almost all of her books! ;)

تعبت علشان أقرأ البوست ..!!؟

الخيال مطلوب لاستمرار الحياة .. لكن لابد أن لا يطغى على الواقع ...!!؟

التوازن بينهم هو الحل لمشكلتك ..!!؟

عسى الله يوفقك بوظيفه ممتازه ترتاحين فيها .. ويرزقك أنسان رائع مثلك .. يحبك .. ويوكلك كل يوم "كوكيز" .. ويشتري لك سياره حاوه زرقه فاتحه ..وما يحطك تحت ضغط .. ولا يقرق عليك وايد .. ويعيشك دائما بهدوء .. بعد شتبين اكثر من هذه الدعوه الصادقه .. امين امين امين ...!؟

Aurora

thnx sweeety ...

enshalla ;)

Hopeless Poet

thnx ...

eee i adore agatha matmll wla tzh8 bel 3ks lma tbda ma t8dr thdha ella m5l9ha .. ;)

2 u ALL


yslmooooooo ;)

ameeeeeeen yaaaarb bs mo kel yoom cookies looool ra7 y6l8nee l2na ra7 a9er fela ;p

thnx alllllll 4 your comments ;)

تسلمين حبيبتي على التتويجه

;PpPp

ليش بعيده عن الواقعيه؟؟؟ بالعكس احيانا الواقعيه تكون زينه...:)

استانست وانا اقرى
احب اقرى التاجز
^_^

"
a7b shay asmh hdoooo2, ma7b elgrgh wel 7nh
"
لو تيين بيتنا بس دقايق تنتحرين! لول
انا طول ماانا قاعده بالصالة.. البنادول صديقي الصدوق

Q8ya

u welcome sweeety ;Pp

adre zena bs shsawe n86t `63fe hathe elle dayma tsbble kwarth ;Pp

Nescafé

thnx ;)

loool .. betna mom89er 3lshan gthe 24\7 ana bdareee ;Pp

1- lol, me too ;p
4- Good luck inshalla.
8- Me too, i hate noise and talkative people x\

And nice blog btw ;)

Ms Loala

thnx aloot sweeety ;)

Nice things about u
I hoe u will find a job so soon and u will have good life

vinus

thnx alooot ;)

i wish it 4 you 2 ;)

aksam serifleriniz hayir olsun the lady in red this is the first time i visit ur blog so without doubt is very nice & nice things about u but did u ask urself befor if u make something to be loved loved by someone...bs enshallah elle tabena eweer

princess of smiles

welcome in my blog ;)

i do what i can 4 every one ...

mabrook eltakharoj, hope you find a great job soon!

if you hate bein under pressure then you wouldnt survive a day in my shoes at work :(

eshda3wa

thnx alooot ;)

alla ybarek feeg ;)

Dr.Lost

allah y3eeenk :(

tnx for your comment ..

awww so ur still a kid at heart :D
thanks for tagging me! ((i did it btw))
sexy cow ;*

sexy cow

thnx 4 your comment ;)

thnx sweeeety :*

thank u for welcoming sweety, i want tell u aksam serifleriniz hayir olsun means masaa elkayr by turkish.

princess of smiles

aksam serifleriniz hayir olsun 2 ;Pp

يعني مساء الخير 2 لوووول

thnx 4 explainig it to me ;)

السيده الحمراء

نزل البوست الجديد ..!!؟

وفيه ..الأجابه على ...!!؟

The "tag" done by you .....!!

كوني أول المعلقين عليه ... بسرعه بسرعه ...!!؟

thnx alooot 2 u all ;)

i will ;)

nice 10 things ;)

I Just finished collage, wna6ra elw`6efa ;)


like 1000000 other people
good luck finding one

--- www.deera-chat.com ---
the first Kuwaiti podcast, Listen to us

Cr8ivia

thnx ... ;)

ali

mbroooooook ;)

38bal elw`6efa enshalla ;)

very interesting list

so you like cookies

what kind ?? :)

inshallah you will find a job soon...but first show us ur work habits and post something new :P

Ghasheema

all kind of cookies :$

thnx sweeey for visit ;)

enshalla u will see my new post soon ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm ReD Lady™
  • From Kwt, Q8, Kuwait
  • I like to do anything makes me smile , what ever it was (DoN`T wOrRy .. Be HaPpY)
My profile

Previous posts

Chat Box


-

My BlogRoll